Family’s Pet Cremation
- Warm and peaceful surrounding
- Our staff will work with each pet’s parent to help them with their distinct wishes for their pet.
- Confidence knowing your pet has personal care with a tracking number until they go home with you.
- We cremation from lizards to intact horses
- We offer individual – individual partition – group cremation
- Our basic package starts with a complementary urn, a clay paw print with a cremation certificate inside a velvet bags.
- Different cremation package to choose from
- Grieving room to say your goodbyes
- Array of different types of funeral services from sweet good bye to larger groups funeral services
- Work exclusively with an In-Home Euthanasia company of doctors.
- Viewing room available upon request.
- Variety of urns ranging from small keepsakes that can be engraved, bio degradable urns and urns large enough to accommodate horses.
- We offer “in-house” jewelry engraving and stone craving with your own pet’s paw
- We can be reached 24/7.
- Pick-up at your home for an additional charge or veterinarian office
- 24 hour video of all cremations, with an option to purchase a video of your pet
- Home pickup is available for a reasonable charge. 24hour Emergency service is also available. By calling first, you may arrange a time to bring your pet to our facility located in Arlington Heights, IL.
- Your pet’s ashes are available for pick-up within 48-72 hours in a complimentary urn or you may choose from our selection of custom pet urns.
About Family pet Cremation
Hello, I am Cindy Anderson. My husband and I, Al Anderson, started FPC in 2005. We have been in business for over 10 years. Our vision for a pet cremation service started years before we opened our doors.
My husband has worked closely with the I.E.P.A. developing and installing crematoriums for over 40 years. It was then in 2005, when we lost our beloved sheltie, we saw a need for Family’s Pet Cremation. When our sheltie Roxanne collapsed, there was nothing else we could do but to euthanize her. When my 4 daughters came home that day, they were extremely upset not to be able to say goodbye to her. There was no closure for them, as there was for my husband and I; having been with Roxanne. We saw the need for a place where owner’s could say their goodbyes and know that they were leaving their beloved pets with someone who would be sure to give them the respect and care they deserved.
Over the years we have lost horses, dogs and cats. All of these animals were precious to our family. I know my own daughters have had the piece of mind and a sense of closure when their pets passed away and were brought to Family’s Pet Cremation. We decided to create a special place with exceptional caring attention. We offer a safe, quiet and peaceful space for your goodbyes. Our visiting room is full of light and a place for your pet to lay and rest to say your goodbyes. The process of your pets passing is painful. Family’s Pet Cremation is here to help you through the grieving process and to provide an honorable way to save your pet’s ashes.